ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST?
If yes, MID ATLANTIC DENTAL PARTNERS needs you NOW!! We are looking for TOP TALENT!!
This position is based in our corporate headquarters in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
The AP Specialistwill be responsible for the accounts payable process for multiple entities in the tri-state area. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for vendor invoices and payments.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review all invoices and expense reports for correct financial coding, obtain approvals and enter into the system
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and follow up with vendors for missing invoices
- Prepare weekly check run, match to invoices and obtain necessary signatures
- Scan paid checks with corresponding invoices for future reference
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Maintain vendor list, obtain W9’s and prepare 1099’s
- Assist with annual audit, vendor activity analysis and other projects as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Multiple entity and intercompany experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills (maturity, good judgment, diplomacy, and patience).
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Willing to make commitment about the mission of Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners to be a catalyst for better dental care through best in class dental support operations
- Discipline, organization, attention to detail and agility to move between different responsibilities
- Engaging and diplomatic with the ability to be empathetic and understand relationships
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
Please apply with resume