Looking to join an outstanding Michiana employer?
Our client is a top rated regional organization where you feel like YOU are a part of the family PLUS they offer amazing employee benefits! In this busy temporary-to-hire role, you will assist our client's Trust Operations Manager with day to day account administration, the development of positive client relationships and special projects! This will include:
- Responding to and initiating customer contact with high profile customers
- Open, close and maintain trust accounts
- Generate letters, forms and handle routine mail
- Generate special reports and presentation materials
- Answer phones and provides coverage of receptionist desk, as needed
- Train new assistants in procedures to carry out their assigned duties
- Complete all compliance training
Requirements include ...
- One (1) year or more of trust/financial institution experience (or insurance or benefits experience)
- Good PC skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of information
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.