Stark County Credit Union is currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager. The Assistant Branch Manager responsibilities include the overall production of the branch, team development, and efficient daily operation of a full service office.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding member service.
- Proficient computer skills, math aptitude and attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and dependability.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate strong time management skills as required.
- Able to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Previous management experience in a retail environment is required, including managing a staff, coaching, and meeting goals. Banking environment desirable.
- Excellent demonstrable time management, communication and motivational skills are necessary.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
Principle Activities and Duties:
- Consistently provide quality service and adhere to all of the Credit Unions policies and procedures.
- Process loans and serve as a teller when needed.
- Directly impact the growth and retention of members through proactive efforts.
- Focus on building a member service driven team where everyone contributes to the success of the branch.
- Develop and motivate the team members by offering constructive feedback and positive reinforcement.
- Represent the Credit Union in the community in a professional and competent manner at all times.
- Exhibit operational knowledge while upholding the operational integrity of the office by assisting the team in all areas of branch operations including Compliance.
- Exercise sound decision-making skills as it relates to balancing risk, profitability, and member service with every decision.
- Consistently lead by example, maintain professionalism and a positive attitude at all times and exercise superior leadership skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, scanners, calculators, etc.
* Please include Salary Requirements and cover letter with resume..