Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Analyst to join its exceptional Credit Team.
· Provide objective credit review/ analysis of existing loans and make recommendations and determine proper risk rating and or course of action.
· Assist with the management of the bank’s portfolio as it relates to credit and credit risks.
· Prepares and analyzes various reports associated with Portfolio Management; include analyzing different market areas as they affect the portfolio, calculation of unfunded commitments, stress testing, allowance for loan losses, trends in the portfolio including concentration of credits, and regulatory compliance.
· Will perform credit exposure analysis to ensure that all Insiders remain in compliance with FRB Regulation O.
· Works with the Compliance Department to ensure the Bank is in compliance WITH the FDIC Reg B.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience directly related to Credit Analysis, Credit Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one (3) year of formal Credit Analysis training or formal equivalent bank commercial credit training is required in one or more of the following lending areas:
- International and domestic entities.
- Working knowledge of credit reviews and financial analysis, including Cash Flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in handling various credit related projects and targeted reviews required.
- Knowledge with FIRREA guidelines, Reg O and Reg B is required.
- Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods