As the Credit Analyst, you will administer and handle the credit and cash application processes for the designated business units.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
• You will work with domestic and Canadian customers on outstanding invoices to coordinate and expedite payments for the various business units.
• You will apply payments to the specific designated accounts accurately and timely.
• You will create various reports for month-end and other purposes to provide comprehensive information to the management team.
• You will work with D&B and other credit companies, where needed, to coordinate credit approvals and feedback as directed.
• Education: BS degree Accounting, Business, or similar discipline preferred; will consider someone with a combination of accounting courses and work experience
• Experience: 3+ years of solid Accounts Receivable and Credit experience to be able to function independently in the role.
• Functional Skills: Excellent data entry, managing and prioritizing details, thoroughness, accuracy with data, and follow up skills to ensure payments are received and posted in an accurate and timely way.
• Technical Aptitude/PC/Other: Solid Microsoft Office; especially in Excel. Experience in Sephora MC2 (software to manage receivables) or similar type of cash receiving software, along with Report Query background preferred. Some ERP experience would also be a plus.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a calm demeanor to approach past due accounts in a professional way.
• Leadership/Behaviors: Able to work independently, with a strong work ethic to get things done and to handle a large amount of data on a daily basis.
• Culture Fit: A good team player who can collaborate with others and is coachable would fit the area. Someone who is punctual, is able to get their work done well and assist others on the team would be a great fit.