Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Automotive Personnel, LLC
Posted on Oct 4
+1 (216) 226-7958
Credit Underwriter –auto finance
Leading Long Island,
automotive financial software
This is a rare opportunity to join a software segment leader who is growing! Put your future in the
software industry. Our client
in developing loan origination solutions for banks, credit unions
The Credit Underwriter will be trained to work in a Customer Support Representative position
provide application support and training to our customers, who are utilizing our loan origination system.
the Customer Support Representative will
, analyzing and understanding of client’s workflow related to our loan origination solutions for banks, credit unions
finance companies. This position is a pivotal component that involves heavy client interaction, managing client expectations and an understanding of underwriting & loan
The role of
Support Representative will be
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and
other electronic medium
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Provide training to clients in the use of application functionality.
Experience reading and evaluating consumer credit reports from all three bureaus.
• Must be highly skilled in credit
and have a solid understanding of consumer credit, applicable federal and state regulations relative to consumer lending.
• Working knowledge of underwriting terminology as it pertains to the Direct and or Indirect lending arena is preferred.
various calculations that are commonly used in the consumer lending industry.
• Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and interact with various levels of staff.
• Comprehensive knowledge of indirect loan and lease programs, as well as a broad knowledge of bank products and services, highly desirable.
• Minimum 2 years Consumer Lending or related industry experience strongly preferred
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and web browsers.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and
other electronic communications.
, detail-oriented and organized.
Please contact Lisa
Automotive Personnel, LLC at 216-767-5908 or
finds the people who drive the automotive industry – since 1989!
KEY WORDS : automotive finance, automotive credit, credit underwriter, new york
Terms of Usage
BankingCareers.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)