Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Bachelors Degree required: Preferrably in Accounting, Business or Finance.
5 to 8 years experience preferred in financial/accounting management.
Statesboro GA Area
Assists in preparation and issuance of the organization’s annual tax and other reports.
Prepares financial statements for system leadership and the Board of Directors and presents those financials at Board meetings.
Develops and plans department objectives with chief executive officer, system leadership, and staff including short- and long-range accounting programs in budgeting, profit analysis, accounting systems, Medicare cost reporting, and internal auditing.
Performs financial accounting and reporting functions to ensure timely and accurate presentation and communication of financial information, including balance sheets, profit/loss statements.
Performs financial analyses, including variances in accounts, ratios, income/expense, as well as investment analysis, e.g., effects of fee changes on costs and profits, return on investment.
Reviews all third-party contracts and monitors contract revenues. Interacts with auditors, lenders, and other third-party agencies regarding accounting functions.
Supports the annual financial audit and any other special audits.
Directs the preparation of statistical information and reports for management, government, and other agencies.
- Financial reporting/P&L, Cost Accounting, Variances, Investments, etc.
- Annual Audit Experience.
- Gaps in employment need to be explained with application.
- Performs/leads budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long-range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization, including interacting with management and staff in development strategic plans and related financial elements.
- Evaluates the organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on the organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Experience with Medicare a plus.
- Implements financial policies and procedures and ensures compliance. Implements and maintains internal controls and generally accepted accounting procedures of accounting.
- Directs and/or prepares analyses of costs and makes rate recommendations to ensure appropriate income/cash flow.
Are you a HIGHLY qualified candidate and have nailed all of the above with a solid work history? Then follow this path for immediate consideration: email resume to email@example.com with your name, location and job title and phone number in the subject line.