Director of Treasury and Cash Management
Our client is an award winning company in the real estate industry. This role is a hybrid role leading both cash management & Treasury for a multi divisional organization.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Lead a team of treasury and cash analysts.
- Establish and maintain a dashboard of key performance indicators that communicate to the Board how the organization is performing on critical measurs.
- Ensure that all monies received are deposited in a timely manner and with the appropriate financial institution.
- Participate in the development of short and long term strategy for planning in all business lines.
- Prepare debt covenant calculations.
- Maintains all collections related schedules, such as collection goal schedule, sales to collection schedule, DSO schedulte and cash postion schedule.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain budgets.
Our client offers a highly successful growing work environment where hard work is rewarded and recognized. The people culture is one where the CEO on down, truly wants an environment where people love to come to work. Outstanding benefits and competitive compensation.
- Senior level experience in both cash and treasury relationship management.
- Mortgage or real estate industry experience preferred.
- CPA and strong GAAP knowledge
- MBA preferred but not required.
For more details on this fabulous and unique organization; Contact Linda Blakemore, President Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. All inquiries are strictly confidential. Call or e-mail for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-494-1420