FINANCIAL ADVISOR - OWN YOUR OWN BOOK OF BUSINESS
Financial Advisor Job Description Summary:
- We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team.
- You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy.
- To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and a deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
- RETAIN YOUR OWN PORTFOLIO
Financial Advisor Impact:
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
Financial Advisor Background:
- Current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Industry knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.