Location: Corporate Chicago Office
Near the train station
Environment: Multi-State Property Business Service with 1,200 plus employees
Culture: Entrepreneurial, Thinking out-of-the-box, Willing to be wrong to show you are willing to have new ideas!
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer (Director of Payroll & HRIS)
This role will manage and maintain the Human Resources systems of record, ensuring data integrity and security. This position will support ongoing process improvement activities and provide metrics to bring greater efficiency to HR as well as the entire company.
? Owns UltiPro & Kronos cloud-based software systems through all necessary system security, set-up and reporting to meet business needs.
? First point of contact for HRIS issues & complex reporting needs
? Thorough understanding of company business processes and configures each system to fit current business processes.
? Develop reporting and dashboard analytics to support business needs.
? Collaborate with fellow HR team members as well as Payroll, Finance and IT to ensure accurate, timely and efficient processing of business transactions.
? Provide HRIS support that includes researching and resolving issues and correcting the process if the issue is due to process flaws.
? Meets with users to analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, and implement system applications to meet special and on-going needs of associates and leadership in HRIS.
? Leads project teams for system upgrades, enhancements, and data integration.
? Documents and maintains setup details for all system configurations.
? Manages/co-manages relationships with vendors, oversees agreements & billing. ? Analyzes current processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
? Identify new functionality and recommend/implement changes.
? Assist in the coordination/testing of new hardware for acquisitions (removal for dispositions) as well as new user set-up/training.
? Manages benefit administration from a system perspective in UltiPro (reporting, file feed build-out/testing, annual enrollment & life events, etc.) – partners with Benefits Manager as needed.
? Performs systems maintenance for Kronos & UltiPro
? Set up, perform, and manage recurring audit checks to validate data integrity
? Set up necessary ‘end user’ audit reports to validate associate data to identify and correct missing or incorrect
? Communicates relevant HRIS information as necessary via e-mail, MyConcierge, and monthly HR conference calls/team meetings
? Set up and maintain table setup to assist end users when entering or adjusting associate data
Security ? Take full ownership of system security for Kronos and UltiPro
? Responsible for communicating any updates to security o user profiles based on role o authentication o accrual profiles o pay rules o PTO (UltiPro)
? Take full ownership of file feeds to and from vendors for benefits, Kronos, etc.
? Delegate import/export processes to benefits and payroll
? First point of contact for file errors or export/import issues
? Maintain step-by-step guides for all file feeds in MyConcierge
? Work with Vendor or 3rd Party as needed for new files/changes
? Partners with L&D to provide training (live/recorded) to the field
? Work with HR team members to assist in guiding them with the most appropriate training options via Ultimate
? Develop and maintain user guides
? Develops and maintain a report repository in each system for end users to access the most commonly requested and used reports
? Take Ownership for BI reporting folder organization – archiving old/unused reports
? Responds to ad hoc report requests, validate results and ensure accuracy
? Create & Maintain dashboard reporting tools for Sr. Leadership
Job Specific Requirements, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Working at a faster than average pace for most of work day. Must be able to adapt/adjust to continual changes and variety.
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace (English).
· Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process. Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly and in detail.
· Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Most tasks are performed independently. There is limited direct supervision.
· Must possess advanced computer skills.
· Moderate skill-set with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Present ideas and information in a concise, well-organized way.
· Use effective listening skills.
· Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks.
· Ability to maintain compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
· Ability to assess/evaluate individual performance with an emphasis on quality standards and productivity.
· Ensure that the locations are effectively and efficiently supported and that the corporate team is a resource for them.
· Ability to make decisions with only general policies and procedures available for guidance.