IT FINANCIAL ANALYST
Contract: up to 2 years
Local candidates only. No third parties, no sponsorship.
As an IT Financial Analyst, you will be a critical member of the Office of CIO.
- US IT Financial Analysis
- Work with Project Managers on project forecasts
- Manage Financial forecasts for multi-million dollar US IT budgets working with Director of Strategic Support
- Work with Finance to make financial journal adjustments
- Track strategic project updates and prepare presentations for bi-weekly meetings
- Assist with customer satisfaction surveys
- Create presentations as needed
- Assist with tracking and executing Strategic Culture initiative
- At least 3 years prior experience with financial analysis in an IT environment.
- Strong skills to create presentations and interpersonal ability to work across US IT and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Proficient / effective project management skills
- - Understanding of Agile methodology
- - Working knowledge of ITIL processes
- - Strong knowledge of either Google Slides and / or MS PowerPoint and Google Sheets and / or MS Excel.
- - Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
- - Excellent customer service skills