As part of the Inside Sales Team, you will develop customer relationships through providing legendary customer experience and thereby growing the Global Inside Sales portfolio as part of the Global Sales Strategy.
· Proactively develop current Inside Sales accounts through deepening customer relationships by understanding their business needs and the value the company brings
· Qualify and develop new business from initial enquiry and build relationships to meet client needs and enable the company to maximize potential business opportunities
· Nurture clients to enable long-term relationships and enhance customer loyalty
· Work collaboratively across teams globally with a knowledge of overall business strategy and goals
· Consistently providing a legendary customer experience thereby achieving revenue and contribution targets.
· Develop your own portfolio of accounts
· Plan and prioritize sales activities and towards achieving agreed business aims, maintaining contribution levels, margins and managing productivity output
· Ensure client information is up to date and accurate by using CRM activities tools and systems
· Manage pre and post workshop logistics, liaising closely with the Partner and Delivery team and Facilitation Pool
What you’re great at
· 1 - 3 years Inside Sales or Call Center experience
· Excellent presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
· Proven experience of interacting with clients in a sales/customer services environment.
· Strong capability and experience in Social Selling with experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Experienced in the learning and development and/or consulting related industries - Preferred
· Good IT skills particularly in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint