Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Network/Systems Engineer - Redhat Linux
Job Opportunity at
Hire 4 Group, LLC.
Posted on Jul 20
Network/Systems Engineer – Marietta, GA #1460
We are a Marietta based financial service provider (in investment and funding) with a well established online presence representing close to 4,000 institutions across the US. Our clients rely on us as a direct, cost effective source to help them locate the best rates for their institutions.
We are been engaged to identify highly qualified candidates for this
newly created Network/Systems Engineer with strong RedHat experience.
As a Network/Systems Engineering professional you bring the following expertise to our team
1. RedHat Linux administration experience
2. SQL Server Clustering experience
3. Network Security (firewall/IPS/IDS)
4. Network Administration RedHat/Windows 2012 Server administration
5. 70/30 Linux bias - Windows vs Linux %
Qualifications needed for this Network/Systems Engineer role:
- 6+ years senior level Linux administration experience
- 6+ years senior level Windows Systems Administration experience - Windows Server 2008+ and Active Directory
- 3+ years SQL server 2008+ experience – setup, administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning desired
- 4+ years IIS 7.5+ experience – setup, administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning desired
- 3+ years Cisco Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancer experience desired
- Recent Microsoft/Cisco/VMWare certifications a plus
- SAN and iSCSI experience a plus
- Intrusion Detection System experience a plus
- Ability to work weekend maintenance hours with notice
- Able to support infrastructure during after-hours emergencies
- Ability to lift and carry computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service and support skills with the ability to adapt to a fast paced quickly changing environment.
Responsibilities attached to this Network/Systems Engineer role
1. Install and maintain hardware and software on physical and virtualized Windows/Linux networks
2. Ensure network security and maintain adherence to security policies and procedures
3. Administer servers, desktops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, tablets, phones
4. Maintain network components such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
5. Implement network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis and performance tuning
6. Ensure a high level of quality in all stages of systems deployment from planning through implementation.
7. Write and maintain documents geared to effective and accurate communication.
8. Some night and weekend maintenance work will be required
9 Perform other tasks as assigned
Salary and Benefits that our Network/Systems Engineer will enjoy:
Base Salary (to be discussed during interview)
Full benefit package (medical, prescription, vision, dental etc.)
401K (company matched)
Career growth opportunities
Casual work environment
A great team of professionals who are supportive and goal oriented.
****Local Candidates only / No relocation ****
**** US Citizens – May consider a US Green Card Holder - Will not sponsor.
Qualified Network/Systems Engineer are encouraged to apply for this role by sending an updated resume along with a cover letter.
Terms of Usage
BankingCareers.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)