Serving Stark County's financial needs since 1961, Stark Federal Credit Union seeks part- time teller to work in our canton locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Represent the Financial Institution in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
2. Perform routine transactions, including but not limited to, deposits, issuing checks, doing cash withdrawals, loan payments and transfers, check cashing, cash advances on Visa, closing accounts, etc.
3. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new accounts with all necessary information and disclosures for membership.
4. Provide in person and by telephone, general and specific service
5. Research accounts for deposits, withdrawals, loan payments discrepancies.
6. Assist members in balancing their accounts.
7. Develop a working knowledge of the electronic data processing system.
8. Knowledge of closing an account.
9. Help answer phone calls.
10. Balance of cash drawer and account for all monies.
11. Help with preparation for the daily cash letter.
12. Assist in any area as directed by the Manager, his/her assistant,
13. Must be flexible on the hours needed.
14. Must be flexible on moving from main office to the branches.
15. Perform other duties as required by management.
High School graduate
Be willing to undertake additional training as needed to effectively carryout out job responsibility.
Computer skills/Microsoft Office
Adding machine skills
Helpful and interested in people
Professional and neat appearance
Bank teller training
Develop an understanding of policies and procedures