|Currently looking for a Personal Banker to fill a position with a small community bank north of Fort Wayne. Interested candidates must have at least 3 years of banking experience and demonstrated examples of exceptional customer service and work-ethic. |
Responsibilities of the Personal Banker:
Requirements of the Personal Banker:
- Open new accounts, verify, process changes to existing account and provide complete customer satisfaction.
- Assist in calling efforts which would include setting and attaining growth objectives in deposit accounts and loan accounts.
- Balance vault and maintain ATM
- Assist with training of new employees
- Assist clients with virtual banking
- Process all customer transactions focusing on accuracy while maintaining timeliness.
- Maintain accurate cash drawer.
Compensation for the Personal Banker:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience
- High level of drive and energy; self-motivated
- Hourly pay of $12 to $15 per hour based on experience
- Generous benefit plan includes health insurance, 401K, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.