Summary / Objective
For many, our Personal Bankers are their first contact with MutualOne Bank, embodying our commitment to providing personalized service to our neighbors. As a Personal Banker, you will work closely with customers and prospects to understand their needs, utilizing your knowledge of bank products and services to provide appropriate solutions. By providing ongoing support to customers including completing routine banking transactions as well as resolving problems and answering questions, you will help establish good relations with customers, prospects and the community on behalf of MutualOne Bank.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales & service experience
- Good interpersonal, communication & computer skills
- Provides a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts
- Proactively interviews customers to identify all their perceived and unperceived financial needs.
- Working accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintains knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participates in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Successfully completing IRA and CD transactions; handling “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Contributing to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Basic understanding of financial products and services and the ability to learn more
- Assessing customer needs, providing solid recommendations, and building customer relationships to optimize sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and computer skills
- Must possess a professional demeanor including business attire, courtesy, tact and conflict management skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Work location flexibility within Framingham & Natick area
- Successful completion of in-house training programs or other approved training programs
MutualOne Bank offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, group term life insurance, long term disability & short term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
MutualOne Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees in regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or status as a protected veteran.