Here is your chance to make an impact on a highly entrepreneurial organization. This is a start-up organization within a larger company that has grown to 45 staff members in the past 2 years. The great thing about this start up is that they have the backing and stability of a large established company.
The analyst is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients and will work closely with portfolio management, operations, legal, finance on a variety of issues, ongoing client/investor requests and new client reporting requirements. Will also be responsible for looking for efficiencies in the reporting process and working with the team to convert recurring reports to the reporting system. Analyst will have exposure to a variety of financial data.
• A bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, MIS or Business Administration
• Ability to analyze financial documentation and turn into concise data points, develop procedures and communicate detail in both verbal and written form
• Moderate to advanced SQL experience
• Understanding of a relational data model and experience in data extraction across multiple related objects/tables
• Previous work experience with reporting and Business Intelligence tools