Unleashing the potential of opportunity, taking prudent risks and innovative thinking…this is what defines this career opportunity. Our client is a unique financial organization that will allow you to put your innovative thinking and leadership skills to work for you.
The SVP Commercial Lender Officer will be involved in the following:
- Responsible for the finalization of large complex deals for both commercial real estate (CRE) and commercial and industrial (C&I) relationships
- Average loan size will range from $1M - $10M up to $20M. Initial expected production ranges between $15M to $18M
- Responsible for business development activities and generation of new commercial & industrial lending loans, and commercial real estate (C&I and CRE)
- Interviews prospective applicants and request information related to the loan or credit application, corresponds with the applicants and resolves any questions in regards to the application
- Preforms a pre-qualification assessment and analysis of the financial condition and risk of the loan request within the framework of the Bank’s credit appetite
- Coordinates the process of approved loans, ensuring loans are processed according to agreement, customer documentation are in the files, solves issues related to the processing and servicing of the loans and approves loan disbursements in accordance to the approved agreements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of Commercial Lending experience particularly in commercial & industrial lending loans, commercial real estate (C&I and CRE), construction finance managementk business acquisition loans and equipment loans
- Strong business developers, self-starters, motivated with entrepeneurial spirit and connected in the community
- Must be fluently bilingual with excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills