Sr. Java Developer - Marietta, GA #1475
Our client is an innovative leader in the financial services industry serving clients across the US who rely on us for accurate investment information. We need your creative and technical skills as a JAVA Developer- Sr Level both for Design and Programming.
Among financial services corporations, our company is known for our creative, innovative and highly organized team culture.
Qualifications and Requirements for our Sr. Java Developer role:
* Must have 10 years or more experience with Java (Candidates do not have to have J2EE). Ideal 8 - 10 years experience
* Must be experienced with XML (XSLT) and be very familiar with SQL, MS SQL Server Ant, Tomcat and Cocoon
* Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work under tight time constraints
* Local candidates only. Location: Marietta, GA. Candidate must be lived close to their office (preference will be given to candidates living within 20 minutes) from their office
The skills we look for when hiring for Sr. Java Developers:
Top three skills:
Java, XSLT, XML
Cocoon and Ajax (Front End stuff).
This Sr. Java Developer professional will be:
-working on internal CRM,
-enhancing brokerage application and
-doing some integration
Although not a requirement, candidates with banking, credit card, eCommerce, payment card industry experience are preferred. *** Must be a US Citizen. May consider a US Green Card Holder***
Salary and Benefits our Sr. Java Developer will enjoy:
- 3 months contract to perm (hourly rates to be discussed)
- Full benefit package (health, dental etc.)
- Career growth opportunities and recognition
Qualified applicants ready to make a difference on this team are encouraged to apply for this role.