SUMMARY: Responsible for the performance of Treasury management duties, including cash management, bank account management, letters of credit, corporate card programs and national rebate vendor program. Prepare reports for Accounting, Finance or divisions as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement Treasury policies for the respective functional area
• Ensure compliance with Treasury policy and guidelines • Work with divisions to keep bank accounts and signature cards updated
• Open bank accounts per policy and update in Treasury workstation • Collaborate with divisions on letters of credit management and update letters of credit database system
• Review and release wires in Treasury workstation, ensure support documentation consistent with policy
• Analyze and reconcile monthly and quarterly internal reports for senior management, including quarter end cash projection and reconciliation
• Perform monthly and quarterly analysis of key business metrics and financial performance
• Prepare monthly projections for cash, LOCs, surety bonds, bank accounts, etc. as appropriate
• Consolidate and summarize information from divisions and communicate with division associates to research variances
• Special Projects, as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration - Finance, required ? • Minimum of 2 years Corporate Finance, Banking or Treasury experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – strong excel skills required