VP Treasury - Great Benefits - Orange County, CA
Our client is a stable company in the financial services industry. We are seeking an experienced Cash/ Treasury leader with deep experience in the lending industry. This can include mortgage, auto loans, commercial or student loans. In this role, you will oversee a team of 20+ associates. This is a fast paced environment where you will oversee treasury policy and cash operations. Must have strong experience in overseeing cash management and wire transfers and management of liquidity across multiple business units.
Please contact us immediately if you meet the following MINIMUM requirements:
- Manage and develop new banking relationships.
- Track cash balances, process check disbursements and manage the quality and accuracy of wire transfers.
- Provide reporting to senior management.
- Work closely with business unit executives and leaders.
- Provide quarterly earnings material and manage equity and debt financing.
Our client offers a fun, fast paced environment. Excellent benefits including a very generous time off policy. Relocation assistance is a possibility for the right candidate.
- 4 Yr. degree in Finance or Acconting
- Experience in the lending industry. Mortgage is highly preferable but other similar industry experience will also be considered.
- Investor reporting and relationships
- CTP is preferred.
- 15 yrs experience in cash management with specific experience in managing a high volume of wire transfer with a high degree of accuracy.
Linda Blakemore, President - CEO
Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. Executive Search